Wednesday, January 17, 2007

finally got to post this!

Well... I haven't been able to post to my blog since yesterday so I'm actually typing this on notepad on my computer to post at a later time!

Last night, I went to yoga (keeping with my resolution to get back to the gym everyday). I really wanted to attend the meditation class before it but for some reason, I ALWAYS think that it starts at 6:30 when that's the YOGA class - the meditation class starts at 6! When I got to yoga, I learned that my instructor is leaving (gasp smiley!). I can't believe how lost I felt when I heard that! She knew everythig that I've been through and I felt a real connection to her = ( It doesn't look like the gym has anyhone else lined up so far so I'll be checking out other studios tomorrow, I suppose. My first choice is this studio where I began my practice but I feel like this is good opportunity to explore other options. It was a bit difficult to focus on my practice for the first 15 minutes or so of the class but I finally got over that and had a pretty good practice. I got a new yoga mat from Jen (my BF) for Christmas and it's not broken in yet!! Down dog was IMPOSSIBLE because my hands kept slipping out from under me!

After class, I got a bit more knitting done on my afghan before I went to bed so it's still coming along. Slowely but surely!

I woke up late and achey this morning! BEtween the yoga class and running the other day, my body is fighting back! I only took 3 weeks off from the gym but I guess that was enough to go a bit soft = P

Today was a bit of a scattered day. I had a few small errands to run but when I got home, I just haven't been able to get focused back on what I'm supposed to be doing. I guess because there really isn't that much to do and I've got "plenty" of time to do it. They say a task expands or contracts to the amount of time alotted to complete it and I am living proof of that. And on that note, I'm going to plan out the rest of my day so I'm not rushing around trying to get "just one more thing" done before I have to leave for darts this evening. We're throwing at Central BEneficial Fire Company tonight so we probably won't win many games. Hopefully, everyone will be in a good mood 'cause I just can't deal with any drama tonight!

No comments: