Thursday, June 28, 2007

Catch up!!

Well, as you can see, it's been FOREVER since I posted - or at least it seems like that. Summers get really busy and I probably won't be posting a whole lot but I'll try to make it more often than lately!!!

Julia and I did The overnight at the beginning of the month which was a really neat experience.

I've started acupuncture to strengthen my body for our next pregnancy. My practitioner advised waiting 3 months before trying to get pregnant again but we've already waited over 2 years (?) and neither of us want to wait anymore. I've gotten to a place where I'm not OBSESSING about being pregnant and we're almost just taking it as it comes so that's good enough for me!

We're heading out for vacation soon - Chicago and Michigan - so we're both looking forward to that.

Other than that, I've just been knitting and cleaning and trying to stay out of the oppressive heat - it's only 76 out at 9:30 a.m. but the heat index is already 82 and climbing. I'll post pictures in a week or so (hopefully!!)

No comments: