Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's opening day!!!


Today is opening day for a knitting yahoo group that I belong to - love2knit_dishcloths. A few times a year (is it 4?) we do an exchange and my partner this round was Judy from Indiana. Judy knit me a beautiful margarita cloth in Sugar and Creme hot green in honor of Cinco de Mayo and I just LOVE it!!! Check out the cute little knitting note card that she used to write me a note!! I just love that too!! I think this is an original pattern by Judy and I'd love to have it as soon as she's ready to share it!!

Mood: SmileyCentral.com Excited! (wouldn't you be after receiving this cool cloth?!?!)
Meditation: Yoga meditation downloaded online
Yoga: 15 minutes sun salutations
Exercise: will do 4-5 miles on the treadmill 'cause it's yucky outside!
           

No comments: