Thursday, February 9, 2012

Five years changed quite a lot

So, I started this blog YEARS ago... before I had kids. When I had free time. And I just came back today after getting some anonymous spam posting and figured, on a whim, to start adding stuff again. I'm looking forward to reading all of my past stuff - is it possible that I ever had time to walk 4-5 miles in a day while training for the overnight?!?! - and adding new stuff. I promise nothing, though so I may not be back for months! 

Brief catch up... I've got kids. Two of them. It's amazing to me to realize that there was a point in my life when I wasn't sure I'd end up here. Between keeping up with them and my house, I've pretty much got my hands full but I'm most likely going to be adding something else to the mix in the very near future. And NO. I am not pregnant. Much as I love my girls, I'm done. I'm too old and tired to start over at square one again.

No comments: