Monday, April 30, 2007

It's been a while!

Busy, busy, busy this past week!

Mood: SmileyCentral.com content
Meditation: None today
Yoga: None today
Exercise: 3 miles (training for the overnight!)
           

I went to see a 'spiritual adviser' on Friday with my sister-in-law and one of her friends. We had scheduled this awhile ago so it's really quite a coincidence that I've had so many readings in the past month!! The reading was mostly vague - we'll be going on vacations and to weddings. But she WAS specific about a few things like a cup of coffee that I would be getting with 'fancy (read: decorative) cream'. Then it dawned on me that I take my coffee black. Also, a 21 or 22 year-old will get pregnant from improper birth control use and the man will NOT be happy about it because he thought birth control was being taken care of.

We had a wedding to go to on Saturday which was really lovely! The weather has been beautiful lately and I've been pretty much keeping on schedule with my walking. This week will consist of:
Monday - 3 miles
Tuesday - 4-5 miles
Wednesday - crosstraining
Thursday - 4 miles
Friday - 3 miles
Saturday - 10 miles

Saturday's going to be tough since we're going to the Ride for Life and I have a feeling we'll be leaving early in the morning. I may have to either walk in the afternoon or try for Sunday.

Tomorrow we're going to a pet parade at my nephew's school (leaving Winston at home because I just don't trust him around kids yet) which I'm really looking forward to!! And then I'm going out to dinner at Black Dog Cafe for dinner on Wednesday with the Ladies of Harley!! I really love going out to dinner with all these different people because I have such a good time but I really need to start sticking to my plan of ordering salads or I'm never going to lose this stupid weight!!!

No comments: