Monday, January 8, 2007

Weekend in review!

Well... all in all I had a pretty good weekend, believe it or not.

After my (bizzarre!!) doctor's appointment Friday, hubby and I just relaxed and watched a movie (A History of Violence - ok but don't need to see it again.)

Saturday, I went to a scrapbooking Christmas party and had a great time visiting with friends I hadn't seen in a while. We went to dinner with Chris' brother and sister-in-law to a favorite restaurant of mine and then went to look at a Christmas light display in Allentown.

Yesterday, Chris' best friend and his wife came up. The boys watched the game and I taught the wife to knit!

As a downer, though, I started full-blown bleeding and cramping yesterday so it's just a matter of time till this miscarriage is complete. Cramping isn't too bad yet today but I am still bleeding and passing clots (sorry if TMI!). I still have my appointment with my doc on Wednesday so I'll see where he wants to go from here. I will also be calling an RE after that appointment to see if he has anything different to say. Chris and I talked about it briefly yesterday but I think I'm seriously ready to start thinking about looking into adoption as well as continuing our TTC efforts.

I'm taking today as a day for myself - I slept in and am planning on mostly being a lazy bum most of the day!!

Krista

No comments: