Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Better today

I had some severe cramping last night beginning around 10:30. It has passed so I suppose I have officially miscarried. I almost feel like this is a weight off of my shoulders. Don't get me wrong, I am so sad at the loss of this baby but now I don't have to worry about whether the baby is growing fine or if I am still pregnant. (Sigh) Now, we start over. I've been considering taking a more holistic approach to trying to deal with my infertility problems but after reading an article from foxnews.com this morning about multiple miscarriages being linked to genes, I think I'd rather have some genetic testing done to try and figure out why I can't hold a pregnancy.

Report from the doctor's office tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kory said...

Hi Krista! I saw your posts on babycrowd.com and followed your link to your blog. I can relate to you because I to began to have a miscarriage last night. This is my second miscarriage and I know it sounds weird, but I was thinking the same exact thing as you - I am devasted about losing another baby, but on another level I feel at peace because now I don't have to constantly stress myself out. Hang in there! Kory (aka "wannabeamommy"}