Monday, April 2, 2007

Back to the grind... Monday, Monday!

Well, the spotting is definitely stopping! Woo Hoo!

I got my three things accomplished that I wanted to do yesterday: make dinner (the lamb was very yummy!!), cut up my pineapple (which I'm having as part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast right now!) and I folded the laundry. I was pretty good at balancing rest and 'routine' but there isn't' much of a routine for Sundays!!! Today will be the real test. With Easter coming up and us having dinner here, will I be able to balance all of the things I have to do with not over doing it? Will I be able to organize myself well enough so as not to be completely rushed, run down, and overdoing it by Friday? Stay tuned to find out

Since I won't be doing any more running for the foreseeable future, I've decided to take down the running widget from my sidebar. Just in case I need it again in the future, though, I'm pasting the code here so I don't lose it in my computer! (It doesn't show up but at least I know it's here if I need it!!)


And now without any further ado, I'm off to plan my day!

No comments: