Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another Appointment Update

Well, our doctor didn't say a whole lot new yesterday. We're going to re-run the tests that were 'abnormal' (the ANA and homocystine) and see what they say. He's upped my folic acid to a total of 4 mg per day and now we just have to wait one period and try again. I was going to have the testing done this morning but when I reviewed the lab slip, I realized that the homocystine was a 6-8 hour fast and I had just had breakfast. If I were to start the fast then, all of the labs would've been closed by the time I could've had the blood drawn so I'll go tomorrow morning.

I'm still trying to get myself back in order. I'm still spotting which is driving me crazy.I had every intention of going out for a walk today but just don't have the energy quite yet. Perhaps tomorrow will be better. I did get out in the garden a bit and ran Winston up and down the driveway so at least I was outside!! I didn't sleep well last night so I'm sure that doesn't help my energy level!

Anyway... Winston and I need to go get the mail so I'm off to do that. I'm sure I'll update once I receive the results of the blood work.

No comments: