Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Still bleeding and sick of it.

Just when I thought the spotting had stopped last night, it picked back up and is almost like the beginning of my period. I didn't sleep well last night - I'm sure it was partially because of the spotting/bleeding and partially because of the worry. I'm so tired today and think that I'm going to just commit myself to the couch today and take it easy. I weigh myself every morning and am down 1.5 pounds from yesterday so I'm wondering if this blood had just collected and is now dissipating and that's what's caused the increased flow and "weight loss". I just don't know. This is so frustrating. I was just reading something online about corpus luteal cyst rupture and apparently, there can be more blood than I would have expected so I guess I'll just take it easy and wait till my appointment on Thursday to see what's going on. I really hope this stops soon. I'm getting really tired of worrying.

No comments: