Thursday, March 22, 2007

First ultrasound later today

Well, this afternoon we have our first ultrasound for this pregnancy. You would think that I would be very excited about this but I've got a really bad feeling. Yesterday morning after Chris went to work and I feel back to sleep, I had a dream (three separate ones, actually) that I was spotting and miscarrying. I've had a dream with every miscarriage that I've had so of course, I'm convinced that this pregnancy won't make it either. On top of that, my temps have started to drop which is never a good sign for me. They're not low enough for me to be 100% convinced that I'm miscarrying but I'm really afraid that this won't end the way I hoped. I've always tried to deny my gut instincts in the past but they always seem to be right - except for the fact that I didn't think I was pregnant this time. Perhaps this pregnancy has got my instincts all messed up? I sure hope so because I really want to meet this baby!

Please keep us in your prayers if that's your thing - we need all the help we can get!

No comments: