Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SNOW!!!

Wowie! Our first real snow of the year was a doozie! It started snowing yesterday before I got up (probably around 7 a.m.) and just stopped around 6 tonight! Winston had a blast jumping around in the snow and my floors are a complete mess from him tracking in snow! I had such a great time watching him that it doesn't really matter! Chris went out to snow-blow the driveway around 2 and didn't get back in till 5. He's gotten from the truck to the end of the driveway clear but the front of the garage is still not done so I won't be going anywhere tomorrow either! I was looking forward to getting a run in at the gym but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

Chris made me breakfast this morning which is the amount of my Valentine's present - he just doesn't think ahead! He figured he would stop today on the way home from work and get me something. I got him a cute card and 2 fleece sweatshirts to replace one that has recently joined the 'do not wear out of the house' pile.

Since Wednesday is usually my errand day and I'd gotten most of the 'chores' around the house done, I spent most of the morning watching the first season, first dvd of The Sorpanos with Chris. We were watching an episode on A&E the other day and I was surprised that I didn't remember the early ones so we decided to get them from netflix! I got some knitting done as well which is always nice. I'm working on dishcloths right now since the Love_2_knit_dishcloths Round Robin will be coming my way sometime! Alright, enough for now. I'm going to get some pictures of our beautiful snow online!

No comments: