Monday, January 29, 2007

Upadting

Blogger has been screwing with me for two weeks and I was really just going to quit blogging but I've got some things coming up for which it may be good to be able to blog! (More info on that later!)

I recieved a call from my doctor's office last week saying that the chromosome analysis came back normal. I was relieved but at the same time, I was upset. What do you hope for in that situation? If something was wrong, we could work to 'correct it' or at least have some idea of how often a pregnancy would result in miscarrige. On the other hand, there (currently) is not reason that I will not have a healthy baby of my own some day!

I went to a tarot card reader on January 20th and, although I'm not sure how much stock I put in tarot or this particular reader, his words were comforting. More on that later as well. Chris has darts tonight so I've got the place to myself and hopefully after the gym, I'll be able to spend a bit of time explaining more!

I've still been working on the book. It is going slowly but well and I'm still very excited about it. It's nice to have a direction to follow! Anyway... Passions is on and I don't know how many more episodes I'll get since they're cancelling it so I'd better enjoy while I can!

No comments: