Saturday, March 10, 2012

SO much stuff!

We have had a tremendously busy week around here. There are times when going, going, going drives me nuts, nuts, nuts but thankfully, this week wasn't one of those times. While my big sweet pea has been pokey beyond belief and that's had me frustrated, I still feel good about all that I got accomplished this week!

The most exciting thing that happened this week is that I officially became a Pampered Chef consultant yesterday! I don't have a website yet as I haven't qualified (or even had my first show, obviously!) but check out the catalog online and get a hold of me and I'll be able to help you out. You know one of the host benefits is TONS of free products, right??

Something else that I was really excited about was taking part in Simple Mom's Project Simplify. This week was kids stuff and it couldn't have come at a better time. I never decluttered toys before Christmas and was starting to think about buying new organizational products for them. Ive found that once I start considering more organization, what I really need to do is change my thinking and get rid of stuff first! So, like I said, this couldn't have come at a better time. We didn't get a ton of stuff decluttered but I was so proud of the fact that my big sweet pea was willing to help out and that she was so willing to part with toys that she and her sister don't play with anymore! Our local JBF sale is coming up very soon so I'm crossing my fingers that I can get all of these toys tagged and sold to a child who will love them as much as we have!

Here's a picture of our toy bins before...

And here's the fruits of our labor.

We also cleared out the two play drawers that the girls have in the kitchen on another day but I forgot to take a picture of them!

I'm so proud of my big girl for all of her help. Now if we could just get all of the rest of the junk cleared out of here! Patience, persistence and time, right?

No comments: