Monday, February 26, 2007

Getting pregnant wasn't supposed to be this difficult.

I was so excited to start trying to conceive this cycle but it's not going so smoothly! I was sure that after reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility, I would be armed with everything I needed to know to get pregnant quickly. I've been pretty good about observing my fertility signs but they haven't been very good about cooperating with each other! I was expecting a long cycle because of my body getting back to normal after the miscarriage but I also thought that the fall may have delayed ovulation. ARRGGGG..... I just don't know!! How am I supposed to start taking my progesterone the day after I ovulate if I can't figure out when I ovulated! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Anyway... I'm not going to stress about this. I know I've got time and stressing won't solve or change anything. So I guess I'll just wait for a clear shift on my chart and go from there! If you'd like to put your 2 cents in on if I ovulated or not yet, click on the ticker above (the little ladybug!) which will take you to my fertility friend chart and ovulation poll.

Still snowing here... could go on and off all day. It's pretty but there was a lot of freezing rain and/or sleet last night so I'm not even going to chance going out today! The driveway is probably a sheet of ice!

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Paige Kite said...

hmmmm my guess would be that you haven't O'd yet. But I'm still a little new at this too! Baby dust to you!

Kory said...

I have the clear blue easy fertility monitor and that might help you. It is expensive (like $200), but it has helped me to get pregnant 3 times, all during the first month of trying. Now if I could just stop miscarrying! Good luck to you!